Academic Event Scheduling Form for Central Pool Classrooms
Use this form to request Central Pool classrooms for short-term academic events, such as: mid-term exams, review sessions,
special lectures, or departmental meetings.
DO NOT COMPLETE THIS FORM IF:
- Food and/or beverages will be served at this event.
- This event will be held on a Saturday or Sunday.
- This event includes a high-profile speaker.
- This event includes a performance of any kind.
- Special audio-visual setups are required at this event.
Special audio-visual setups are defined as any request for equipment or configuration that is not part of the
standard technology setup in the requested room, such as:
- voice amplification in rooms without that capability;
- multiple, panel, or audience microphones;
- dedicated technical support required throughout the event.
Information about the standard technology setup for any Central Pool classroom can be found in the Classroom Finder.
If any of the above conditions apply, please complete the
Special Event Scheduling Form.
*** All fields in RED are required. Please provide complete information. ***
Other Request Forms:
Academic Change Request
Special Event Scheduling
Classroom Lecture Recording
Technology Training Request