Academic Event Scheduling Form for Central Pool Classrooms
Use this form to request Central Pool classrooms for academic events during the regular academic term, such as: mid-term exams, review sessions, or departmental meetings.
Requests for audio-visual equipment and distance-enabled technology will be fulfilled pending availability.
Requests for SAIL classrooms are reviewed and confirmed at the discretion of the Office of the University Registrar.
DO NOT complete this form if you are scheduling a special event. Special events are scheduled through the Perelman Quadrangle scheduling office
using the Special Events Scheduling web form.
A special event meets one or more of the following criteria:
- Food and/or beverages will be served at this event.
- This event will be held on a Saturday or Sunday, or on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day or Labor Day.
- This event includes a high-profile speaker.
- This event includes a performance of any kind.
- This event is a conference.
- This event will be open to non-Penn attendees.
- This event is hosted by a student organization.
- Special audio-visual setups — i.e., anything requiring equipment or configurations that are not part of the standard technology in the requested room — are required at this event.
Questions about whether an event is academic or special should be referred to the Office of the University Registrar at or via phone at 215-898-6636, option 7.
Please note: Events are not scheduled in University facilities during Thanksgiving Break, Winter Break, or other University holidays except when noted above.
*** All fields in RED are required. Please provide complete information. ***
Other Request Forms:
Academic Change Request
Special Event Scheduling